1. Checkout and download the file.
2. Unzip the file first if the file you download is (.zip) file.
3. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Free download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
4. Fill and Edit the text fields.
5. Save the file and print on your home printer, online printing shop or local printing shop.
6. Cut along indicated lines. How to change the font, size, color in the text fields?
- Need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the text fields.
- Select the text field or text you want to edit,
Press Ctrl+E (Windows)
Press Cmd+E (Mac)
- "Form Field Text Properties" window will show up,
then you can change the font, font size and color. How to turn on or turn off of the text fields highlight?
Menu ---> Preferences ---> Forms ---> tick on or off "Show border hover color for fields" TERM OF USE
For personal use only.